Monday, November 10, 2008

Later on in life and goodbye


Barbararita Soto Tafoya


Grandma, Grandpa, John, Joe and Chrissy


Grandma and Angie


Grandma gave us the tradition of rocking and singing baby Jesus to sleep at Christmas



25th Wedding Anniversary


Grandma loved Father Miliano


Angie & Juliana with Grandma and Grandpa Christmas 1984


Grandma worked for Sheridan schools for 23 years



Grandma and Grandpa's 40th Wedding Anniversary



Grandma and Grandpa's Retirement party 1994


Grandma with her sisters Lupe and Carmen


Angie's Babyshower August 22, 2008: Grandma Valdez, Grandpa & Grandma Tafoya


Angie, baby Tosh, me and grandma


Grandpa and Grandma


We will love you always grandma

1 comment:

Saladin said...

I just stumbled on your blog while listneing to a very sad piece of music. The pictures moved me very profoundly and I send my respect and thoughts to you and your family. I never met any of grandparents except 1 grandmother for 2 weeks, and after that I realized what life had robbed me of. Be happy regarding your time with her and think happy thoughts about her.